Thursday, June 28, 2012

Review: Inglot Freedom Palette

Having heard so many rave reviews about Inglot, a Freedom Palette was the very first thing on my "Must Have" list when I attended IMATS this year.  There happens to be an Inglot store about an hour and a half away from where I live, but I just couldn't justify making a purchase like that, especially since I already have more than enough eyeshadows to last me a lifetime.  But... I figured that since it was my very first time at IMATS and there was a discount, why not? 



The colors from left to right

397P (shimmering pink champagne)
337M (matte light beige tan with purple undertones)
420P (pearly light violet)
434P (shimmering dark greyish purple)
423P (shimmering medium brown with red undertones)




I can understand why Inglot was a very popular booth at IMATS.  These eyeshadows are buttery smooth, apply like a dream, and blend very easily.  My favorite part about this is that I can choose my own colors and create the kind of palette I want.  The only cons I can say about this product is the packaging.  While I like the magnetic closure and the fact that you can stack different palettes, it is difficult to travel with.  During a recent trip, I found that if you don't open it correctly, you can end up scratching the eyeshadow.  However, once I got the hang of opening it (I like to push the lid off at the same angle as opposed to pulling it up at a 90 degree angle), it became more manageable.  


There are only a couple of Inglot stores throughout the United States, but I would definitely consider stopping by one if you have the chance.  If not, they are available online; however, it is difficult to choose what colors you want without swatching them first hand.  

No comments:

Post a Comment