Friday, June 29, 2012

Review: NYX Liquid Crystal Liner in Crystal Pink

Hi everyone!
I picked up the NYX Liquid Crystal Liner in Crystal Pink as a last minute addition to my basket at IMATS last weekend.  The only reason I decided to pick it up was because I saw an attendee apply some to her eye and I knew that I had to have it -- especially since it was only $4.00! It's not a very practical color, but I thought it would be a fun color to wear, especially during the summer! 




Crystal Pink is a glittery pinkish purple with a sheer pink color base.  Having worn this for the past week, I have found that I need to layer it at least two times to properly show off the glitter.  It can apply a bit sheerly and patchy with just one coat, so be sure to apply a second (or even third) to make sure that the color pops! I also tried wearing on top of a black gel eyeliner and an eggplant purple pencil eyeliner, and found that it helps to enhance the color. 



For the price, it is a nice addition to my collection and will be fun to wear during the summer months.  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment