Thursday, July 5, 2012

Monthly Favorites: June 2012

Hi everyone! 


I was rummaging through my makeup to see what I have been using the most this month and this is what I found: 



It was more difficult than I thought to narrow it down to just these products, but these are products that I have used every day for the past month! 



1. Laneige Water Sleeping Pack_EX: This is my favorite sleeping mask -- it absorbs into my skin and leaves it feeling very smooth and hydrated when I wake up in the morning.  


2. Melvita Orange Blossom Extraordinary Water: I use this in the morning and night after I wash and cleanse my face.  It makes my skin supple and fresh before I apply my moisturizer.  


3. YSL Teint Resist Long Wear Endless Comfort Transfer Resistant Foundation with SPF 10: I have been using this during the summer months because it is one of the foundations that doesn't feel like it's slipping off of my face in the summer heat.  It is transfer resistant and provides me with light to medium coverage.  I am currently in the shade 07 Pink Beige. 


4. Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer with SPF 30: I've been using this religiously for the past four years and I will continue to repurchase it for a long time! It has SPF and I use it on sunny and cloudy days.  I use this every morning before foundation and found that it does not contribute to a white cast in photography.  


5. Murad Acne Spot Treatment: After testing different acne spot treatments (such as Kate Somerville, Peter Thomas Roth, etc.), this is the most effective treatment for me.  Ever have that feeling when a pimple is just forming and it's beginning to hurt? I usually place a dab of this onto the spot before bed and when I wake up, it is quickly reduced in size and hurts much less.  It prevents the pimple from reaching a point where it can create any acne scarring.  Love love love this! 


6. NARS Blush in Deep Throat: I have been using this blush mainly because it's the one that has been the most accessible, but I must admit I've grown to love it again.  Even though the wear time doesn't last past 6 hours, I still love the peachy pink color for the summer time.  


7. Le Metier de Beaute Eyeshadow Palette in Bora Bora: I received this as a gift with purchase from Neiman Marcus when I bought the On the Coast Kaleidoscope.  Initially, I didn't think I would like it based on the colors, but I absolutely love this palette for an everyday look.  It adds subtle color and depth to my eyes and I've already tried to find the same colors or dupes in the Le Metier de Beaute permanent makeup line to purchase once I use up this palette! 


8. CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Blasting Mascara Waterproof: My friend introduced me to this  and I must say that this is a very good mascara, almost as good as a high-end mascara! It is very waterproof and does not budge unless I remove it with a makeup remover.  It does not budge at all and makes my lashes look longer and thicker.  It is not a very dramatic look, but very appropriate for the daytime.  

No comments:

Post a Comment