Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Review: Kiehl's Calendula Herbal-Extract Toner

Hello everyone!


Skincare is a very important thing for me -- especially since I've suffered from acne for a long time.  Toner isn't always necessarily needed, but I find that it makes me feel refreshed and is always nice before putting on my moisturizer before bed.  



For the past two months, I have been using Kiehl's Calendula Herbal-Extract Toner.  It is supposed to be formulated for normal to oily skin, which I thought would be beneficial even though I have combination skin.  This toner is unique in the fact that it has small pieces of real calendula flowers floating about. 



The only good thing that I can say about this product is that it is mild and soothing on the skin.


I do not like that this product leaves my skin feeling sticky afterwards.  Also, because of the yellow tinge, I can't tell if I'm wiping away any dirt or if it's just the color of the toner.  I cannot justify buying a toner at this price, especially since there is nothing that is special about it.  I have used the Kiehl's Cucumber Herbal Alcohol-Free Toner and it has done much for my skin than this has.
My advice: Skip it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment