Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Review: Beauty Blender

Hi everyone! 

It is ridiculously hot in California right now -- I melt the minute I step outside in the 100+ degree weather! Thankfully, putting on my makeup isn't as terrible as I thought it would be in the summer.  Usually during this time, I dread putting on foundation or any heavy makeup because it will just melt off of my face a couple of hours outside.  Luckily, I've found something that makes putting on makeup just as enjoyable as it always has been for me! 



I bought the Beauty Blender at IMATS this year.  While there have been many rave reviews, I never had the chance to buy it because I didn't want to pay for shipping costs on Sephora.com! When the chance came, I went ahead and bought myself one at IMATS for a discounted price.  I can understand the hype around these beauty blenders! Putting on my regular medium coverage foundation with this is very refreshing -- especially in this weather. I simply wet the sponge and use it to dab my foundation on my face.  I find that not only is it refreshing because it is wet, but it also leaves me with a sheerer, yet still flawless, finish.  It is a definite MUST HAVE for the summer! 

Beauty Blender has its own cleanser.  However, I've found that if washed every couple of days with a blend of olive oil and anti-bacterial dish washing soap, it removes what foundation is on the sponge and returns it to looking new and clean.  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment