Sunday, July 29, 2012

Review: Beauty Treats Makeup Remover Cleaning Tissues

Hello! 


Since getting these Beauty Treats Makeup Remover Cleaning Tissues (2 for $5.00) at IMATS, I've been using them nonstop.  I think that makeup removing wipes are makeup removing wipes -- you can't really go wrong.  However, these... aren't exactly the best makeup wipes I've ever used.  




The good thing about these is that they smell AMAZING! I got these in Apricot and Rose.  They also remain wet in the packaging, especially when stored upside down.  


The bad thing about these is that it doesn't take off all of my makeup.  It takes off enough, but because they are so thin, they rip at the slightest tug or pull.  They also lack texture to actually help rub off some of the makeup.  I end up having to use two wipes to feel like I've taken off enough makeup before proceeding on with my night skincare routine.  


Overall... not bad, but not the best either.  

No comments:

Post a Comment